Add extra precaution with a PoolGuard pool alarm. We know how vital pool safety is. And although pool alarms do not prevent drowning, having one does provide an additional layer of protection. Especially when primary supervision fails.
As we start to enjoy warmer summer days, use of our pools will become more frequent. Safety is key. Knowing that accidents can happen within seconds, a pool alarm is a great investment.
The PoolGuard Pool Alarm is an electronic monitoring system. It automatically sounds an alarm when a child or pet over 5kg falls into your unsupervised pool. It is feature-rich and simple to operate. Plus, it has been through rigorous testing.
A loud pulsating alarm is triggered on the poolside fitted unit, and another on a wireless receiver that can be placed in your home. So the moment entry into the pool is detected by the electronic sensor, you can rest assured that you will be notified if something happens.
- Zelda Van Rensburg (Sales) +27 76 811-0683
- Sharad Thaker (Sales) +27 76 923-0822
- Fozia Vardiah (Sales & Support) +27 83 658-7812
- Claire Badenhorst (Accounts & Administration) +27 84 555-7227
- Meloshinee Moodley (Office Assistant) +27 84 616-5005