A SOLAR PANEL WITH A BUILT- IN WATER TANK!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOLO BROCHURE
CLICK HERE TO CALCULATE YOUR SOLAR GEYSER SAVINGS!
A new unique design, combining the solar panel and the hot water tank into one integrated unit.
This hybrid solar unit (SOLO) is extremely cost effective, energy saving water heating system (geyser).
Price is expected to be similar to that of a regular electric geyser.
It is believed that this system will revolutionise the solar water heating market, being the best and most affordable system of its kind.
This is the only geyser on the world market that has a water tank integrated with the solar panel. The units come in 85 litre modules, which can be connected in series to make up the capacity required.
Three models are available:
1. Solar operated.
2. Combination of solar and electricity.
3. No pressure (gravity) solar unit.
- The solar operated unit is ideal for any situation where electricity is not available.
- The unit can connect as a feeder to an existing geyser. The benefit of this is that as water is used from the electric geyser it will be replaced by hot water, resulting in the element of the geyser working less, saving on electricity.
- The solar/ electric unit is ideal for new homes/buildings or when a geyser needs to be replaced.
- The manually filled unit provides hot water where there is no municipal or any constant supply of running water.
- The unit is free standing and easily filled from a container. Ideal for people living in rural areas or farms .
- Portability creates a multitude of uses for the manual ISG
- Low cost.
- Built in temperature control.
- High pressure
- Built in valve
- Easy to install
- 5 year warranty
- Modular extension of capacity by 85 Litre per module.
- Improved aesthetics and appearance (no tank visible).
- Supports the “go Green” initiative
SOLAR GEYSER SAVINGS CALCULATOR
*Savings are an approximation based on 40% off your current electricity bill with an annual increase of 13% in electricity price rates. These savings are only an estimate and are in no way guaranteed by Hi Temp.